§ 1.1 The day at the campsite starts at 12.00 and lasts until 12 the next day.
2. The curfew is valid from 2200 to 600 the next day.
3. Persons not registered at the camping may stay on its premises from 8 am to 22.00 after prior notification at the campsite reception.
4. The camping may refuse to accept a guest who grossly violated the campsite regulations during a previous stay causing damage to the property of the camping, guests or damage to the guest, camping employee or other persons staying at the camping, or otherwise disturbed the peaceful stay of guests or the functioning of the facility.
§ 2.1 Camping guarantees tourists the use of devices of a standard compatible with their category. In the event of reservations regarding the quality of services, the tourist is requested to report them as soon as possible at the reception.
2. Camping shall ensure:
a. conditions for full and unrestricted rest of the guest,
b. safety of stay, including security of secrecy of tourist information, c. professional and courteous service in the scope of services rendered, d. technically efficient service: in the event of defects that cannot be removed, the camping will endeavor to as far as possible, remove the problem or otherwise alleviate the inconvenience.
§3. 1. The tourist is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the campsite's equipment and technical devices arising from his fault and the fault of the people visiting him.
2. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use any equipment that may cause a fire at the campsite.
§4. 1. Camping is not responsible for the loss or damage of items brought by persons using its services to the extent specified by the provisions of the Civil Code, unless the parties have agreed otherwise.
2. Tourists should notify the campsite reception of any damage immediately after it is discovered.
3. Camping ensures safe storage of deposited valuables.
4. Camping is not responsible for valuables that have not been deposited, left in caravans, campuses, tents.
§ 5.1 There may be pets at the campsite, with the guardian possessing a valid vaccination certificate, and in the case of dogs - a muzzle and leash.
2. It is forbidden to conduct any commercial activity at the campsite
without prior consent.
Splywy Kajakowe Camping Dolina Bobru